“If you love Piña Coladas, and…” jello, you’re going to love these Piña Colada jello squares! Not your grandma’s jello. These have a little help from Ultima Replenish Electrolyte powder for the all-natural piña-colada flavoring. Packed with protein and healthy fat, and they are so delicious!
As I mentioned in a previous post, Coconut-Vanilla Jello Cubes, gelatin has lots of health benefits. It is great for your hair, skin, nails, and connective tissue, and it’s very beneficial in healing your gut lining. We could probably all use a little TLC when it comes to our intestinal lining. Years of wear and tear can cause damage to the gut lining that we can’t see. And since 80% of our immune system lives in our gut, we want to nourish it and treat it with care.
To stay well hydrated, we’ve been using Ultima Replenish Electrolytes. These naturally flavored electrolyte powders come in a variety of delicious flavors, like cherry-pomegranate, peach, green apple, grape, orange, lemon-lime, and raspberry. And since I’m always looking for fun ways to flavor my jello squares, I started experimenting. They are all delish, but the Piña Colada jello squares topped with shredded coconut make the perfect healthy dessert or snack.
I prefer using Vital Protein’s clean beef gelatin (not made from horse hooves!) And you will always save 20% when you purchase through my Fullscript Dispensary.
Piña Colada Jello Squares
- 3 scoops Vital Proteins gelatin
- 1 scoop Ultima Replenisher electrolyte powder, Piña Colada flavor
- 1 cup hot water, filtered
- 1-1/2 cups coconut water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- In an 8 in glass pan (with lid), put 3 scoops of gelatin, plus the 1 scoop (or packet) of electrolyte powder in the bottom of glass pan, and mix together
- Poor in 1 cup hot water, and stir thoroughly with a fork until all powder is dissolved
- Add 1-1/2 cups of coconut water and stir
- Add 1/2 cup of coconut milk and stir
- Top with shredded coconut
- Put lid on pan and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours
- Cut into 1” cubes and serve cold
Leave a comment to let us know your thoughts on these Piña Colada Jello Squares, or if you tried any of the other Ultima Replenisher flavors to make jello squares. Enjoy!